Interactive Schools can create any bespoke interactive element or functionality for your school website, or amend our existing TIARC CMS™ interactive elements. All our third party apps are integrated directly into our TIARC CMS™, so you only have to manage information in one place - and it will publish to all 'integrated' platforms and channels. This removes administration and content duplication - and improves your SEO footprint and reach.
Below is a selection of our standard extras:
- Secure Area integration (Parents/Staff/Pupils) – Integrate secure content managed areas into your website to publish more privileged information to your Parents, Staff and Pupils. These areas are password protected, and fully managed within the TIARC CMS™. Essentially ‘Extranets’ for your wider community audiences.
- Facebook Integration - publish out to a Facebook App (great for alumni and modern parents), or pull in feeds and comments from your Facebook page into your school website.
- Twitter Integration - A great way to create a community following, using a modern channel.
- Blog Integration - Pull in your blog posts into the school website
- LinkedIn Integration - publish out to a LinkedIn App (great for alumni and professional parents), or pull in feeds and comments from your LinkedIn page into your school website.
- Digital Plasma Display App – We can create a bespoke application to run across all your school plasma screens. This application will pull in news, photo and video galleries from the website – as well as a direct twitter feed. We can also customise it to allow you to add other information directly into the app, like school diary, notices, menus, sports results, etc.
- Site Search
- Multi-Language - this is becoming more important for schools needing international students
- School iPhone App - integrated into all your school website functionality in the TIARC CMS™
- Personalised Prospectus PDF Downloads - Every webpage created through the TIARC CMS™ would be automatically turned into a PDF version and available in the prospectus section. This will allow users to create their own personalised prospectus by adding the pages they want to the basket.
- Newsletter Subscription
- Outlook Exchange Calendar Integration
- eCommerce Shop
- Form Creator and Manager - create custom forms and questionnaires, and embed them in the school website